Thank you for your support in the Heart project
Serendipity in the Mountain project
To Create a nest for the all walks of life, open to all age, religion, gender.
A project is based on diverse culture of this world, the balance of life that is the need of the human. The idea that strengthen ourselves - Through adventure, yoga, art, permaculture practice you can find a complete living.
With complete GREEN setup, considering and respecting environment … starting with the purchasing land, planning the buildings, creating garden… and waste management. The goal is to be self sufficient. When you come to this nest you will find another home away from home, that you can come anytime…
Here you can learn native skills from the aborigines, an interdependent living through community development & volunteering project or experience the nature at its best, getting hands experience and learning life skills… living sustainably.
Where we are ?
* Growing own food- self sufficiency
* Business model - Herbs and essential oil, teaching and sharing.
* An Inspiration
* A fine green place to live
* Learning from First Nation people- their wisdom and simple way of life.
A self sustainable living with basic stay capacity for 30 people including staff.
Venue- Doulio, Taiwan
Timeline- From 2014- 2015 will be idea development and place procurement period. Next 2 years (2015-2017) will be giving idea to reality.
The idea is in execution stage, your help and involvement will give a chance to grow, come visit us....
• Need one commune hall(multipurpose, for common gathering & dining). With adjacent kitchen. (already in place- need improvement)
• 8 eco-house (living place in place)
• Indoor Activity space (need flooring)
• Activity shelter in the lap of nature (already in place- need to improve)
• Multi level sustainable garden(need lot of work)
• Animal system(already in place, yet can be improved)
Please contact us with your idea and support we will be mutually strong sharing open view to the world.